Demo Day at TechStars Boston
It’s Demo Day for the thirteen startups at TechStars Boston.
Starting at 4 p.m., the startups will pitch to a room full of investors, mentors, community members and their fellow entrepreneurs at the Royale Boston. The event is sold-out, but you might be able to get in to the after-party, which starts at 9 p.m.
If you want to follow along, they’ll be using the hashtag “TSDemoDay” on Twitter.
Startups interested in participating in the next Boston class can submit their application now. The deadline to apply for the 2013 program is December 17th.
Click here to apply.
Here’s a look at the startups presenting tonight:
- BetterFit Technologies: Provides personalized medicine for everyone.
- BookingMarkets: Lets small and large web sites connect travelers with unique places to stay around the world.
- CoachUp: Helps athletes achieve their full potential by connecting them with private coaches.
- Fashion Project: Shop daily designer deals and clean out your closet for your favorite cause.
- Fetchnotes: Makes it easy to stay on top of what’s going on in your life and communicate with the people that matter to you.
- ImpulseSave: Makes saving your money as easy and gratifying as spending it.
- Med2Bed: Connects hospitals and post-acute care facilities to improve patient outcomes.
- NBD: Uses unique surface chemistry to harvest water from humidity.
- Ovuline: Helps couples conceive faster.
- Saverr: Helps consumers save together. Connecting online and offline shopping.
- Wymsee: Digitizing new areas of TV and Film production, revolutionizing how brands influence and measure their reach through media.
- Zepppelin: Helps small businesses see what’s happening in their company by connecting their cloud applications and team in one place.
The 13th startup has been working in stealth.
For more on TechStars, go to: www.techstars.com/program/locations/boston